ZingMedia School is committed to accessibility - a core objective of this website is to deliver clear content, structure and ease of navigation.
This has been achieved by adhering to, and where possible exceeding, the widest set of formal global web standards.
The site adheres to the following international web standards requirements:
- US Section 508
- UK Disability Discrimination Act
- Australian Web Access Disability Discrimination Act
- European Union Web Standards
- WCAG 2.0 Web Standards, by the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
We have built the site with the following technical standards and specifications:
- WCAG-AA Conformance of the W3C WCAG 2.0 Guidelines
- Valid XHTML
- Valid CSS
- All courses are closed captioned
If you have any questions about accessibility please contact us by the form here.